This module unit is intended to equip you with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you to effectively carry warehousing and stock control activities in an organization.
By the end of the module unit, you should be able to:
- Describe the role of warehousing and stock control function organization.
- Explain the relationship between the warehousing and stock control function and other functions in an organization.
- Outline the operational activities earned out in the warehouse stock control functions.
- Teacher: Chemutai Janet
This module unit is intended to equip the trainee with knowledge, skills, and attitudes to enable him/her, process information and communicate effectively at the workplace.
General Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this module unit, the trainee should be able to:
- appreciate the importance of communication in the workplace
- develop necessary skills for effective communication
- appreciate the use of different modes and forms of communication
- identify the role of Information Technology Communication in communication
- develop the necessary writing skills for various documents
- apply official etiquette, protocol, and diplomacy at the workplace
- cope with emerging issues and trends in communication skills
- Teacher: mercy muthoni
a. Students will be able to identify and explain economic concepts and theories related to the behavior of economic agents, markets, industry and firm structures, legal institutions, social norms, and government policies.
b. Students will be able to integrate theoretical knowledge with quantitative and qualitative evidence in order to explain past economic events and to formulate predictions on future ones.
c. Students will be able to evaluate the consequences of economic activities and institutions for individual and social welfare.
d. Students will be able to identify the basic features of alternative representations of human behavior in economics.
- Teacher: Sylvanus Chesire