syllabus for this subject comprises of plane geometry and technical drawing. it is a support subject for all technical artisan courses. it is expected that the trainee will develop ability to communicate his ideas within the selected field and correctly interpret simple working drawings.
by the end of the lesson, the learner should be able to :
- express his/her ideas through the use of free hand sketches and simple scaled drawings.
- read and interpret simple working drawings
- set out practical work from a given sketch or scaled working drawings
The learner will achieve this objectives by doing the following :
- study lesson materials attached
- watch a video presentation on different drawing tasks
- attempt to sketch / draw different assignements
- read further from the internet and library
- Teacher: samwel mwangi